Our agents perform court courier services at courthouses, government buildings, State and Federal Courthouse, Archive locations and Law enforcement records departments. Our Process Servers travel to any and all residential and commercial addresses.
Are Courthouse Couriers Licensed?
Sometimes yes. Courthouse Couriers are usually not licensed to perform courier service but many times are Private Investigators and Process Servers who possess applicable licenses and or business permits
Actually, the timing is entirely up to the policies of the courthouse and the work load of the clerks in the department where we request your file.
We are fast, very fast yet as answered previously, the actual timing is up to the clerk of the court. To answer your question, we can be at any courthouse within 24 hours. If you place your request before 11:00 am we may even get to the courthouse the same day!
Real easy! Before you contact us please make sure you have the following information:
1. The name of the parties involved in the lawsuit
2. The case number, Index number or any other numbers such as a book and page.
3. You should determine your required timing as to when you need the retrieval and copies to be delivered by.
4. You should request certified or non-certified copies.
5. You should confirm how you want the file copies returned to you. Your options are as follows: scan and email your file, place file in the US Mail or send back the file via overnight courier.
After you are certain about hiring us and are clear with the above, please contact us.